Track Title: How I Could Just Kill A Man
Artist: Charlotte Sometimes
Album: Waves & the Both of Us
Charlotte Sometimes / How I Could Just Kill A Man
i love when dogs sigh. its like, hey bud, long day at the office?
North American River Otters
breaking news: evil feminist leader Anita Sarkeesian ruins gaming everywhere forever by saying “that’s pretty sexist, how about not doing that.”
nice guys everywhere are suffering. now they cannot beat up a hooker and steal her money without thinking “maybe this is sexist”. the american way has truly collapsed and our nation will never be the same. please take off your fedoras for a moment of silence.
people mention the heychris interview and I'm like
- me: the pizza story always makes me laugh
- me: "you went to CHICAGO'S?"
- me: "i've never had it" "YES YOU HAVE AT THE TAJ MAHAL YOU HAVE" "well i don't remember it"
- Sharon: sean does not remember 2007
- me: tom cares a lot about pizza
- Sharon: and has a beard that creeps into his chest hair.
- me: "i'm sick get off my ass"
this is the scene of the crime
Laverne Cox stanning for Beyoncé at the VMAs
"Please only respond to this post if you look like Robb Stark! I would appreciate pictures, but please, no names." - Kit reading a Craigslist posting from a fan (x)